- When do I have to order at the latest that the flower bouquet is delivered on the next working day?
- Can I attach a greeting card to my order?
- How can I amend my order?
- Is my bouquet delivered on Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday?
- How much are the shipping/delivery charges?
- When will the money be booked from my account or charged to my credit card?
- What happens to my order?
- Do I get a delivery confirmation?
- What can I do if the freshness of the flowers has suffered on the transport?
- What happens if the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery?
- Is my online payment safe?
- What are the benefits of a club membership?
When do I have to order at the latest that the flower bouquet is delivered on the next working day?
Your order must be received by FLORAMALL no later than 4pm, so the flowers can be delivered the next working day. For important occasions such as birthdays we recommend the delivery via DHL Express. The delivery on the following day is then guaranteed. On Saturday, the order must be received by 11am at FLORAMALL so that the flowers can be delivered on Monday.
Can I attach a greeting card to my order?
Of course you can. Personalize your bouquet with your personal greeting text. Your bouquet either includes a free standard card or you can select a motif card for your special occasion for only € 2.50 (VAT included).
How can I amend my order?
Up to 2 days before delivery, you can change or cancel your order by email. Should you need any assistance, you can get in contact with our customer service at email@example.com.
Is my bouquet delivered on Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday?
Yes, Saturday is a working day like any other. Your order must then be received by 5pm on Friday. For a guaranteed delivery on Saturday, we recommend to order DHL Express. On Sundays and public holidays, unfortunately we cannot deliver flowers.
How much are the shipping/delivery charges?
Standard delivery € 4,90
Express delivery € 11,90
When will the money be charged to my account or my credit card?
The credit card will be charged during the payment process.
What happens to my order?
After placing your order, you will get a delivery confirmation with a reference number by email. Your order is processed and checked at FLORAMALL.
Do I get a delivery confirmation?
You will get a confirmation after the order process as well as after the delivery of the flowers. You will get the delivery confirmation by email.
What can I do if the freshness of the flowers has suffered on the transport?
No reason to worry. If you have any reason to complain, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery?
If the recipient is not at home, our logistics partner DHL will deposit the package at the desired location of the recipient. If no such location has been agreed, the deliverer issues a notification card, places it in the mailbox and the parcel will be stored in the nearest post office/agency. The recipient can then pick up the parcel there.
Is my online payment safe?
FLORAMALL cooperates with one of the world's leading providers of online payments. Our partner allows you to make payments in a user-friendly environment with optimal security and privacy. The most popular credit cards are accepted.
What are the benefits of a club membership?
- You can see all your previous orders
- You can set reminders for birthdays etc. for which you automatically receive an email
- You can stay up to date on the latest products
- You order even faster
- You enjoy special discounts and promotions
For any further questions contact us via email at email@example.com